SeaKnots

Would love to find a Beneteau emblem for my car. Anyone have any ideas where one might be found?
Thanks
Carole

Views: 758

Replies to This Discussion

I just checked eBay and there are lots of Beneteau decals for sale on there. Just do an eBay search for "Beneteau" and you will find them easily.
Tks, will do that. Good sailing
Carole
How are those emblems sticked on the boat ?

I don`t want that ther is writen OCEANIS 40 on my boat (for different reasons)
Are those stickers glued on the boat or painted in the Gelcoat ?
The Seahorse is a solid chromed piece that is glued on. You should be able to order one through either a local Beneteau dealer or directly from the factory. They have a parts department you can call. The number is on their website.

The name such as Beneteau 40 and all the stripes are vinyl that are stick on. If you want to remove the Beneteau 40 emblem I would think you can heat it with a hair dryer and it should peel off using a plastic scraper. Just don't get the gel coat too hot or you can damage it.

Alain, are you still scheduled to take delivery in June?
Yes. As it seems, the boat will leave the factory at the 18th of June. If this is right, the boat will be in Luxembourg on the 19th so that i can pay the taxes here ( 15% instead of 21% ). After this, the boat will go to Slovenia ( Koper ). We hope to get it at least on the 15th of July :-)

I just wrote an E-mail to Beneteau asking them if they can deliver the boat without the sticker Beneteau 40. I don`t want people to know how long it in real is :-) 11m82 or 12m15
can someone pls advise me, where i could buy Benetaux stickers. I need. Oceanis 35, benetaux, and the emblem. fotispro@yahoo.com tks for letting me know

RSS

Latest Activity

Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

How to Make an Free Email Account?

No matter which provider you choose, creating a free email is a simple process. But, it’s still important to know best practices so you can have one that fits your needs the best. The purpose of an email is to provide a space for you to have easy, secure communications. Select an email provider based on your needs as a user. Think about which features, such as top-tier security, email scheduling capabilities, or integrations,…See More
Tuesday
Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

Leading ASP.NET Development Company

ASP.NET is a popular web development framework that is widely used by developers and businesses to build robust and scalable web applications. ASP.NET supports a wide range of programming languages, including C# and Visual Basic, which makes it a versatile choice for developers who are familiar with these languages. ASP.NET is designed to be scalable, which means it can handle large amounts of traffic and data. This can be a good choice for businesses that anticipate rapid growth in their user…See More
Mar 29
Patrick Findaro is now a member of SeaKnots
Mar 29
Robert & Sandy replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello all, I realise coming into this year old conversation could be somewhat strange though sharing advice is always beneficial.. Our B43 had her port large saloon window repaired under warranty after it developed a gap and obvious leak. The boat…"
Mar 12
dryfirewood is now a member of SeaKnots
Mar 4
zeehag left a comment for ___/)ances With Sails
"bubba died  but he seems tohave sent a nother special boy to me..a scared  confuzed precious  with name pusskins which i changed  to sir puurrcival pusskins.  much more refined name for such a precious furry one.  he is…"
Mar 3
___/)ances With Sails commented on LOLA's group SAILBOATS and SLIPS FOR SALE
"My boats for sale. Search Craigslist/New Orleans/S211_A"
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for Lola
"Happy belated holidays!  I'll email you. "
Feb 22
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service