SeaKnots

SeaKnots Forums (804)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sailboat Electrical system

Hi all I hope this website lasts and we dont get overcome by spam. Does anyone have a basic diagram of the electrical system for a sailboat…

Started by Ken Odonnell

9 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by GordMay

Any single, live-on skipper need ship mate and genial company?

Prefer Southern Seas. Please see profile. seize_freedom@yahoo.com

Started by Tom Ryals

0 Jul 11, 2008

Anchoring in Rhode Island

We are looking to anchor in Wickford and Bristol. In Bristol, we would like to pick up the bike path to Providence. Any suggestions? s/v K…

Started by Kokomo

0 Jul 10, 2008

Should I buy This Boat? Double Ender 32 ft custom

My wife and I are looking for a sailboat that we can take from Puget Sound to South Alaska over about 3 years and then coastwise down to th…

Started by Pat Daly

13 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Terry

Pets on board

Thinking about getting a pet (dog or cat) for the kids and were wondering if anyone had any advice for liveaboards. Do they need special tr…

Started by Spirit

25 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Kokomo

Over 500 members and only about 2% participate.

Whats up with that? Half the people don't even bother to load pictures or fill out their profiles.

Started by Vulcan1600

15 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Terry

Did anyone attend the WBS at Mystic?

It was a great show and I had a wonderful time. I was wondering if anyone from this forum had been there and had pictures they could post/…

Started by Vince Brennan

0 Jul 7, 2008

Instant Messaging

I like the concept of this web site but its missing something . . . a chat room or instant messaging. People can't talk to each other in re…

Started by Vulcan1600

1 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by CAN DRAC

Break Out Another Thousand!

WOW! A thousand-plus members on SeaKnots! This fun little sailing/boating community of ours is growing by the proverbial leaps and bounds.…

Started by Pete

3 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Pete

Boat Loans

I'm looking for a new loan on my 1983 Hunter 30. I've recently been through a divorce and don't have the best credit anymore.does anyone kn…

Started by Nereussailor

4 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by LOLA

RSS

Latest Activity

Matebiz Ltd is now a member of SeaKnots
yesterday
Profile IconBarry Weiss and Cathy Williams joined SeaKnots
Apr 29
Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

How to Make an Free Email Account?

No matter which provider you choose, creating a free email is a simple process. But, it’s still important to know best practices so you can have one that fits your needs the best. The purpose of an email is to provide a space for you to have easy, secure communications. Select an email provider based on your needs as a user. Think about which features, such as top-tier security, email scheduling capabilities, or integrations,…See More
Apr 16
Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

Leading ASP.NET Development Company

ASP.NET is a popular web development framework that is widely used by developers and businesses to build robust and scalable web applications. ASP.NET supports a wide range of programming languages, including C# and Visual Basic, which makes it a versatile choice for developers who are familiar with these languages. ASP.NET is designed to be scalable, which means it can handle large amounts of traffic and data. This can be a good choice for businesses that anticipate rapid growth in their user…See More
Mar 29
Patrick Findaro is now a member of SeaKnots
Mar 29
Robert & Sandy replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello all, I realise coming into this year old conversation could be somewhat strange though sharing advice is always beneficial.. Our B43 had her port large saloon window repaired under warranty after it developed a gap and obvious leak. The boat…"
Mar 12
dryfirewood is now a member of SeaKnots
Mar 4
zeehag left a comment for ___/)ances With Sails
"bubba died  but he seems tohave sent a nother special boy to me..a scared  confuzed precious  with name pusskins which i changed  to sir puurrcival pusskins.  much more refined name for such a precious furry one.  he is…"
Mar 3
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service