SeaKnots

Robert & Sandy's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you James. I am really quite sure the trouble is in the in hose rather than th…"

Robert & Sandy replied Aug 14, 2017 to BACKFILLING TOILET ON OCEANIS 43

5 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Mike Brown

"Hi Mike, Thanks for your prompt suggestions. Yes the Jabsco 37010 is the base model…"

Robert & Sandy replied Aug 10, 2017 to BACKFILLING TOILET ON OCEANIS 43

5 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Mike Brown

"Mike, Thanks for the prompt response. Sadly we do not have a square box on the pos t…"

Robert & Sandy replied Mar 5, 2017 to TOTAL LOSS OF 12 VOLT CIRCUIT - 43

3 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Mike Brown

"Michael, We had the same trouble and it turned out to be the circuit breaker/swwitch…"

Robert & Sandy replied Oct 7, 2016 to Anchor motor

14 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Robert & Sandy

"Mike and the SeaKnots team, Stop the presses regarding the gearbox news. Box worked…"

Robert & Sandy replied Dec 25, 2015 to YANMAR 4JH5E GEAR SELECTION PROBLEMS

9 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Mike Brown

"Morning SeaKnots team, especially Mike. Well Liberte been has slipped, antifouled an…"

Robert & Sandy replied Nov 23, 2015 to YANMAR 4JH5E GEAR SELECTION PROBLEMS

9 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Mike Brown

"Thank you Luis, We have been away for 8 weeks and are about to begin trying the opti…"

Robert & Sandy replied Oct 24, 2015 to YANMAR 4JH5E GEAR SELECTION PROBLEMS

9 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Mike Brown

"Mike, Thanks for the input. The "experts" feel the cones are not worn, the opposite…"

Robert & Sandy replied Aug 9, 2015 to YANMAR 4JH5E GEAR SELECTION PROBLEMS

9 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Mike Brown

"Thanks Chris and Mike, Finally got a chance to visit the boat and the bowl was, as y…"

Robert & Sandy replied Jul 22, 2015 to Quiet-Flush Electric Toilet Repair

8 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Robert & Sandy

"Chris, Rather good timing with your enquiry as I last weekend "enjoyed" the first to…"

Robert & Sandy replied Jul 13, 2015 to Quiet-Flush Electric Toilet Repair

8 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Robert & Sandy

RSS

Latest Activity

James Taylor replied to Brendan Smyth's discussion BEN OC 43 - Fresh Water Plumbing Schematic in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Peters reply is spot on! We had same issue with our B43 water pressure in galley sink, resolution was exact same as Peters!"
10 hours ago
DJ Wardrop replied to DJ Wardrop's discussion 29 Cascade Owners in the group Cascade Owners Unite
"Thx ED and Shaun the Bridge says it's 32 ft at high tide so I may have to lean her and get threw on a spring low tide... I will let you know how it goes.... Thx again "
yesterday
Edward Hart replied to DJ Wardrop's discussion 29 Cascade Owners in the group Cascade Owners Unite
" The mast on a 29 is approximitly 36' add 3' freeboard and you should be able to clear a 40' bridge. Make it 42 to be safe"
yesterday
Shaun Lynch replied to DJ Wardrop's discussion 29 Cascade Owners in the group Cascade Owners Unite
"There is probably a spec sheet on the Cascade 29 bridge clearance, but it would only be an estimate, since it depends on where your specific boat sits on its "designed" waterline and assumes your mast is the standard height. Some boats are…"
yesterday
DJ Wardrop added a discussion to the group Cascade Owners Unite
Thumbnail

29 Cascade Owners

Can anyone tell me my clearance in feet I have to go under a bridge to get into my new marina. Help pleaseSee More
yesterday
DJ Wardrop joined S/V Compadre's group
Thumbnail

Cascade Owners Unite

This is a group for Cascade Yachts (Yacht Constructors Inc.) owners and fans. Based in Portland, OR, they build the Chinook & Cascade sailboats lines.See More
yesterday
DJ Wardrop updated their profile
yesterday
justin mores posted a status
Friday
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2018   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service