SeaKnots

Robert & Sandy's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks James, I finally obtained a copy of the manual and confirmed the LED light on…"

Robert & Sandy replied Dec 13, 2021 to DOLPHN 40 AMP BATTERY CHARGER

3 Dec 17, 2021
Reply by James Taylor

"Sam On my 43 the VIN is on one of the hull floors (transverse ribs under the floor b…"

Robert & Sandy replied Oct 17, 2020 to need VIN alternate location urgently

3 Oct 17, 2020
Reply by Robert & Sandy

"Thanks to all who replied. Mike was correct and the problem was in the tricky contro…"

Robert & Sandy replied May 29, 2020 to FLOAT SWITCH IN AFT SHOWER SUMP IN OUR 43

5 May 29, 2020
Reply by Mike Brown

"Thank you Sam, Lewmar order on the way. Bilgolabands"

Robert & Sandy replied Nov 23, 2018 to ROLLER BEARING TRAVELLER CARS ON OCEANIS 43

2 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Robert & Sandy

"Thank you James. I am really quite sure the trouble is in the in hose rather than th…"

Robert & Sandy replied Aug 14, 2017 to BACKFILLING TOILET ON OCEANIS 43

5 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Mike Brown

"Hi Mike, Thanks for your prompt suggestions. Yes the Jabsco 37010 is the base model…"

Robert & Sandy replied Aug 10, 2017 to BACKFILLING TOILET ON OCEANIS 43

5 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Mike Brown

"Mike, Thanks for the prompt response. Sadly we do not have a square box on the pos t…"

Robert & Sandy replied Mar 5, 2017 to TOTAL LOSS OF 12 VOLT CIRCUIT - 43

3 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Mike Brown

"Michael, We had the same trouble and it turned out to be the circuit breaker/swwitch…"

Robert & Sandy replied Oct 7, 2016 to Anchor motor

14 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Robert & Sandy

"Mike and the SeaKnots team, Stop the presses regarding the gearbox news. Box worked…"

Robert & Sandy replied Dec 25, 2015 to YANMAR 4JH5E GEAR SELECTION PROBLEMS

9 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Mike Brown

"Morning SeaKnots team, especially Mike. Well Liberte been has slipped, antifouled an…"

Robert & Sandy replied Nov 23, 2015 to YANMAR 4JH5E GEAR SELECTION PROBLEMS

9 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Mike Brown

RSS

Latest Activity

Mike Brown replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"CAEA5280-4642-4EB0-A37A-056724ADE37C.mov"
May 17
Mike Brown replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Wayne, yes I'm still out here. She's looking good and you'll love her. The 38.1 is a perfect size for 2 people with occasional guest (s). Plus she's a sweet sailing boat. I'll attach a short video of one I was delivering…"
May 17
Wayne replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Mike if you’re still out there here is the new boat before commissioning. Should splash by end of this week after 14 months of anticipation! Wayne"
May 17
John Hanrahan liked sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed
May 12
John Hanrahan replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Sam, I am just in the process of replacing both of my eyebrow windows.  I have the new ones from Beneteau and am talking with dealer in Florida re Bebeteaus advice. It would be helpful to talk to you about your experience. I have never seen…"
May 7
John Hanrahan posted a blog post

Cabin eyebrow windows

Good morning gang,I have received both port and starboard cabin windows from Beneteau for replacement as the existing leak and are badly etched. Beneteau has referred me to the dealership for installation but I'm having trouble getting a response.   Does anyone have any experience replacing these and any recommendations. JohnSee More
Apr 28
Kerim N replied to Randy Brown's discussion Beneteau 40 Black Mesh Window Covers in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello Randy, New to the group, going through the posts, I have come upon this thread.  I was considering tinting my windows of my Beneteau 43 with a darker tint, but I really like your idea.  So I will copy with…"
Jan 6
Kerim N joined CAN DRAC's group
Thumbnail

Beneteau 40 & 43

A place to exchange thoughts, ideas and discussions about the Beneteau/Oceanis 40 and 43 models.
Jan 6
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2022   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service