SeaKnots

Add THREE words to the previous post to create a story:

While trimming the...

Views: 2021

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...bushes in the...
fishnet on prop
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop???....is it me?
confused by seafarer
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were the youngest shipwrecked.................
Mine doesn't count?

Veranda
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were confused by seafarer, the youngest shipwrecked,and the sounds of drunken crew
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were confused by seafarer, the youngest shipwrecked,and the sounds of drunken crew. This all added A BIG SURPRISE
,yet everyone knew..........................
not to worry
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were confused by seafarer, the youngest shipwrecked,and the sounds of drunken crew. This all added A BIG SURPRISE yet everyone knew..........................not to worry because of the wonderful time they
were all having.

RSS

Latest Activity

foster replied to foster's discussion Spinakker halyard chafe in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello, The halyard broke by chafe in the ring. I was told by the rigger (Fastmast) that it is better to have the block a little over the D ring stay attachement like Sam. Franc has a block on the D ring which is very simple to install. Don't…"
40 minutes ago
Rafa replied to foster's discussion Spinakker halyard chafe in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hi Denis, As you know I'm in the process of installing a furling Spi, so I'm very interested on this topic. Did the halyard broke because of the ring or because of the ufo (hope it is called that way :-)). Another question: could it be…"
yesterday
Edward Hart liked S/V Compadre's profile
yesterday
foster replied to foster's discussion Spinakker halyard chafe in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Thank you Sam, I think your way is the best modification. Rising the deflection point of the halyard keeps it away from the Profurl swivel head. How did you fix the block to the mast : pop or screws ? Was the mast up ? What is the make or…"
Thursday
sam replied to foster's discussion Spinakker halyard chafe in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"I added a block on the mast above the ring. See attached picture."
Wednesday
Jim Malone posted an event

SEAS Fall Picnic at Haverstraw Marina North Dock

September 28, 2014 from 11am to 5pm
SEAS FALL PICNIC. Sunday September 28th. 11AM to 5PMHaverstraw Marina North Dock 600 Beach Road West Havestraw NYhttp://www.meetup.com/SEAS-Bergen-County-Sailing-Meetup/See More
Tuesday
"Hello Franc, Did you put this block directly on the  "O" ring that originally directed the spinnaker halyard. With the asymmetric spinnaker we have on a Facnor Spinex furling system we have to put a strong tension. Is there a risk…"
Monday
Franc replied to foster's discussion Spinakker halyard chafe in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"I went up the mast and installed a block to put the halyard through. Problem solved! "
Aug 17
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: SeaKnots@SeaKnots.com

© 2014   Created by CAN DRAC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service