SeaKnots

Add THREE words to the previous post to create a story:

While trimming the...

Views: 1996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...bushes in the...
fishnet on prop
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop???....is it me?
confused by seafarer
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were the youngest shipwrecked.................
Mine doesn't count?

Veranda
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were confused by seafarer, the youngest shipwrecked,and the sounds of drunken crew
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were confused by seafarer, the youngest shipwrecked,and the sounds of drunken crew. This all added A BIG SURPRISE
,yet everyone knew..........................
not to worry
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were confused by seafarer, the youngest shipwrecked,and the sounds of drunken crew. This all added A BIG SURPRISE yet everyone knew..........................not to worry because of the wonderful time they
were all having.

RSS

Latest Activity

Mike Brown replied to Michael Cioffi's discussion Shower water pump in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"The trip went well although the stretch from NYC across LI Sound and all the way up to Boston was a bit rough at times. We had winds on the nose ranging from 20-30kts and the typical 5-6' sloppy seas that go with it. Their new Jeanneau is a…"
4 minutes ago
Michael Cioffi replied to Michael Cioffi's discussion Shower water pump in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Ya see, thats why you da man. LOL I hope your having a great trip? Hows that new Jeanneau?"
35 minutes ago
Mike Brown replied to Michael Cioffi's discussion Shower water pump in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Mike, haha yes I do, but Dave already beat me to it. I would have answered sooner but was cruising by your neck of the woods delivering a brand new Jeanneau 469 with the owners on board from Philly to Boston.  BTW try cleaning the surfaces of…"
3 hours ago
Dorothy Johnson shared David Marcussen's photo on Facebook
yesterday
Michael Cioffi replied to Michael Cioffi's discussion Shower water pump in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hi Dave Thanks for the advice. I'll do exactly that."
Monday
Dave Shore replied to Michael Cioffi's discussion Shower water pump in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Sounds like its time for a rebuild on that pump. Unscrew the holding ring and check out the diaphragm. You can order from Defender or a bunch of different sites."
Monday
Will Papke replied to Will Papke's discussion Electrical problem- need help fast!
"I charged the house batteries all night and this am they were both showing 13.3 volts with my digital multimeter. I put a load on them and after 30 minutes they were showing 12.9 volts, but oddly, on the VDO the main bank was showing 11.0 volts. Why…"
Sunday
"Mike Brown should know this. LOL"
Sunday
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: SeaKnots@SeaKnots.com

© 2014   Created by CAN DRAC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service