SeaKnots

Add THREE words to the previous post to create a story:

While trimming the...

Views: 2182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...bushes in the...
fishnet on prop
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop???....is it me?
confused by seafarer
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were the youngest shipwrecked.................
Mine doesn't count?

Veranda
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were confused by seafarer, the youngest shipwrecked,and the sounds of drunken crew
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were confused by seafarer, the youngest shipwrecked,and the sounds of drunken crew. This all added A BIG SURPRISE
,yet everyone knew..........................
not to worry
While trimming the bushes in the deserted island were fishnet on prop sounds.They were confused by seafarer, the youngest shipwrecked,and the sounds of drunken crew. This all added A BIG SURPRISE yet everyone knew..........................not to worry because of the wonderful time they
were all having.

RSS

Latest Activity

David Marcussen left a comment for melinda baby
"if you need to communicate with me, do it here... not with private email!"
29 minutes ago
David Marcussen and melinda baby are now friends
30 minutes ago
Sherry left a comment for melinda baby
"If you need to email me, do it on this site. I will not email you on my private email.  Thank you, "
4 hours ago
melinda baby left a comment for M Dodge
"Hello dear,I'm Melinda by name, this is Important please email me back at (melinda3b3@hotmail.com)thanks,I will be waiting to hear from you soon."
5 hours ago
melinda baby left a comment for Jeff gowland
"Hello dear,I'm Melinda by name, this is Important please email me back at (melinda3b3@hotmail.com)thanks,I will be waiting to hear from you soon."
5 hours ago
melinda baby left a comment for Double-Wide
5 hours ago
melinda baby left a comment for rodney binley
5 hours ago
melinda baby left a comment for Jack Dunnigan
5 hours ago
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: SeaKnots@SeaKnots.com

© 2014   Created by CAN DRAC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service