I have a USCG Master 100 ton Inland license, USCG Mate 100 ton Near Coastal license both with sail and towing endorsements. I also have my STCW 95 BST, Basic and Advanced Marine Fire Fighting and Radar Observer Unlimited certificates. I have more then 750 days sea time and over 20,000 ocean miles.
Crew on a 54' Hylas Cutter from Fort Lauderdale to USVI. December 2009
- One of four crew on an 11 day delivery.
Chief Mate on the 133’ Schooner Adventuress (SoundExp.org) September – Oct, 2009
- Sound Experience is a non-profit organization operating the Schooner Adventuress as an education sailing vessel. The ship sails the waters of the Puget Sound from as far south as Olympia, WA to the San Juan Islands and Victoria BC.
Crew on a 54' Hylas Cutter from Bahamas to BVI. March 2009
- One of four crew on a 7 day delivery.
Chief Mate on the 133’ Schooner Adventuress (SoundExp.org) June – Oct, 2008
Crew on a 46' Hylas Cutter from Fort Lauderdale to St. Lucia. February 2008
- One of three crew on an 18 day delivery.
Mate on the 137’ Schooner Denis Sullivan (DiscoveryWorld.org) April – June, 2007
- Northbound transit from Florida to Milwaukee, WI via the St. Lawrence Seaway.
Mate on the 115’ Schooner A. J. Meerwald (AJMeerwald.org) April, 2004 – May, 2006
- The Bayshore Discovery Project is a non-profit organization operating the Schooner A. J. Meerwald as an education sailing vessel. The ship sails the waters of the Delaware Bay and Delaware River and the East Coast up to New York City.
Trainee at Square Sail Shipyard, Ltd. (Square-Sail.com) March – September, 2003
- 6-month Able Seaman training program. Sailed a total of 4,165 miles (primarily in the English Channel, the Irish Sea and the coast of France) on 3 different tall ships.
Crew on 85’ Square Tops'l Schooner R. Tucker Thompson (Tucker.co.nz) August, 2002
- Sailed from Vancouver BC to San Francisco (1,189 miles) in the Tall Ships Challenge.
Voyage Crew on the 145’ Brigantine Soren Larsen (SorenLarsen.co.nz) January – August, 2001
- Joined at Curacao and sailed across the South Pacific to Vanuatu (over 11,200 miles).
I am looking for sailing opportunities and am flexible as to size of boat, itinerary etc.
The Ultimate Guide to RZUSA Cash App $750 Cashierless StoresCLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR OFFER NOWThe cashierless stores are becoming more and more popular in the world.The cashierless stores are an ideal solution for small retailers who want to reduce their costs. The technology behind these stores is called RZUSA Cash App, which is a mobile app that allows customers to pay with a credit card or by scanning the…See More