SeaKnots

Aquamarine's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Cat 2, I would put in a "stocked" ditch bag."

Aquamarine replied May 21 to EPIRB Mounting Location

3 May 30
Reply by Brendan Smyth

"In Cran Drac's blog there is a picture of the compass.. And btw related to the drama…"

Aquamarine replied May 20 to GPS receiver upgrade

5 May 24
Reply by Cam Whitlock

"I started that route....bought the RS150...seatalk converter... But gave up and boug…"

Aquamarine replied May 20 to GPS receiver upgrade

5 May 24
Reply by Cam Whitlock

"Still here ;-) ... Still own hull number 27...  I agree that the knowledge sharing h…"

Aquamarine replied Jan 8 to too quiet!

6 Jan 15
Reply by Wayne

"And pix"

Aquamarine replied Jun 5, 2016 to buzz from the bow

12 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Aquamarine

"Scheiber control box"

Aquamarine replied Jun 5, 2016 to buzz from the bow

12 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Aquamarine

"Actually my raystar 120 faulted last summer I replaced the battery CR2032.. But when…"

Aquamarine replied Mar 6, 2016 to GPS fix

3 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Mike Brown

"From a north sails quote.... YACHT TYPE: BENETEAU 43 P: 47.60 E: 15.90 I: 51.90 J:…"

Aquamarine replied Sep 22, 2014 to B43 A Spinnaker

2 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Dave Shore

"Hello Simo and welcome, According to user man... Cable 4 (tricolor) is not connected…"

Aquamarine replied May 20, 2014 to Tricolour

2 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Simo Makkonen

"Has anyone also installed a shaft shark or the like? I was thinking since installing…"

Aquamarine replied Jan 4, 2013 to prop selection

22 May 3, 2013
Reply by Donizetti

RSS

Latest Activity

john simpson and Ray Brown are now friends
yesterday
Profile IconSTEPHEN CONNOLLY, John E, Patrick Anderson and 2 more joined SeaKnots
Jun 11
Jim Malone posted an event

SEAS Spring Picnic at Haverstraw Marina North Dock

June 22, 2019 from 10am to 5pm
#sailing. SEAS Bergen Picnic Haverstraw Marina North Dock June 22 10-5. $25 per person $40 per couple. (link: https://www.sailseas.com/Bergen/) sailseas.com/Bergen/…See More
Jun 10
Ray Brown left a comment for S/V Compadre
"sevncray@yahoo.com"
Jun 8
Ray Brown left a comment for S/V Compadre
"Well I'm late to the party. Retirement has been exhausting. Moving, setting up the new household but now were ready for our trip to AK. We will be leaving sometime towards the end of June from Everett. S/V Compadre are you still heading north?"
Jun 8
Michael Mc Laughlin commented on S/V Compadre's group Cascade Owners Unite
"Just a small bit of information. Transcendence a Cascade 36 is now in Panama preparing for a passage to Australia What a great boat!, Built in 1970 ans still going strong!"
Jun 7
Mike Brown replied to Brendan Smyth's discussion BEN OC 43 - US Spar - Inmast Furler in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Glad to hear you got it under control "
May 30
Brendan Smyth replied to Cam Whitlock's discussion Freezer problem in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Seems there are two issue: 1.  Poorly insulated (for sure behind the refrigerator) 2.  Periodic coil cleaning, is required. I have am considering spray-in insulation - any recommendations are welcome? How did you remove the wood panels…"
May 30
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2019   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service