SeaKnots

SeaKnots Forums (804)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heading East Slowly

Well we have made it to Pensacola so far. 175 miles in a week. Really making speed. LOL But have just been drifting along, staying a day or…

Started by Phil Prater

9 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by LOLA

Spinnaker sock issues

We just finished making a spinnaker sock. It works quite well, save for one problem - it won't hoist completely - as it goes up some of the…

Started by Doug

1 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Doug

A perfect day

After our Saturday laugh at anchoring attempts in Big Lagoon, we headed out yesterday for Destin. A 50 or so mile run, offshore, but fairly…

Started by Phil Prater

2 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Suky Cannon

Afternoon circus

Dinked to the beach this morning, and talked to a guy who said there were supposed to be 40 or 50 sailboats in here this afternoon. He was…

Started by Phil Prater

2 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Liv

tripping in gulf and southeast usa----under sail ...lol

hayy guys--as soon as i have access i will post pix--right now we are readying to enter mobile bay--going to lulus....then pensacola--pix w…

Started by zeehag

9 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by zeehag

Traveling with Chag and Bubba the cat

So far so good. We get along well, and Kat is fine with me. Karen seems to attract all the bugs, so they bite her and leave me alone. LOL C…

Started by Phil Prater

4 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by David Royall

CNG for stoves

I have a stove I bought years ago and would like to use on my current boat. (I like the CNG because it behaves very similar to propane but…

Started by Scott Kelloway

8 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Peter Kafer

whew---my wings are tired and kat is pissssed...lol

flew all the way from dago to louseyannnnna----arms are soooo tired----looking forward to sailing tomorrow--have to get kat out of underbed…

Started by zeehag

4 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by zeehag

Hello Again

Here I put a picture of Justin he has gotten so big. I also gave you my numbers on face book so please look and call if you like it would b…

Started by Lisa Haan

0 Jun 1, 2009

Leaving in the morning

Well all, we are finally ready to shove off. Chag and I, along with Mike and Gina aboard Talisman, are leaving in the morning. Heading east…

Started by Phil Prater

3 May 29, 2009
Reply by Terri

RSS

Latest Activity

The Sail Store updated their profile
20 hours ago
The Sail Store is now a member of SeaKnots
20 hours ago
Matebiz Ltd is now a member of SeaKnots
May 10
Profile IconBarry Weiss and Cathy Williams joined SeaKnots
Apr 29
Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

How to Make an Free Email Account?

No matter which provider you choose, creating a free email is a simple process. But, it’s still important to know best practices so you can have one that fits your needs the best. The purpose of an email is to provide a space for you to have easy, secure communications. Select an email provider based on your needs as a user. Think about which features, such as top-tier security, email scheduling capabilities, or integrations,…See More
Apr 16
Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

Leading ASP.NET Development Company

ASP.NET is a popular web development framework that is widely used by developers and businesses to build robust and scalable web applications. ASP.NET supports a wide range of programming languages, including C# and Visual Basic, which makes it a versatile choice for developers who are familiar with these languages. ASP.NET is designed to be scalable, which means it can handle large amounts of traffic and data. This can be a good choice for businesses that anticipate rapid growth in their user…See More
Mar 29
Patrick Findaro is now a member of SeaKnots
Mar 29
Robert & Sandy replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello all, I realise coming into this year old conversation could be somewhat strange though sharing advice is always beneficial.. Our B43 had her port large saloon window repaired under warranty after it developed a gap and obvious leak. The boat…"
Mar 12
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service