SeaKnots

Pete's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean people really aren't out to get you. (…"

Pete replied Jun 25, 2009 to Security on the high seas

141 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by zeehag

"I will not get sucked into this discussion... I will not get sucked into this disc…"

Pete replied Jun 25, 2009 to Security on the high seas

141 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by zeehag

"I'm not going to get sucked into this discussion.... I'm not going to get sucked int…"

Pete replied Jun 24, 2009 to Security on the high seas

141 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by zeehag

"I'm with you, Terri -- 8 letters. Maybe it's not as bad as it seems. I seem to recal…"

Pete replied Apr 3, 2009 to How did you name your boat?

160 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Jim Ashworth

"Not exclusively a weather site, but I make a habit of checking out www.boatersbox.co…"

Pete replied Mar 2, 2009 to Weather- Post your favorite website links

17 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Terri

"Beautiful. Where were the photos taken?"

Pete replied Dec 16, 2008 to Sunrise? Sunset?

12 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Joe Murray

"Keep those cards and letters coming, ladies & gents! One personal postscript to…"

Pete replied Dec 12, 2008 to Sunrise? Sunset?

12 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Joe Murray

"Something silly, and something a little more somber: "A sailor travels to many land…"

Pete replied Dec 2, 2008 to Favorite poem or lyric? Post them here.

11 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Ray

"I saw the movie, too -- or at least as much as I could sit through. I think there's…"

Pete replied Nov 12, 2008 to BEST MOVIES ABOUT SAILING

61 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by LOLA

"I haven't torn out and refitted my galley -- yet. But here's what I'm dealing with i…"

Pete replied Aug 6, 2008 to Managing a Sea-going Galley

29 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Pete

RSS

Latest Activity

Mike Brown replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"CAEA5280-4642-4EB0-A37A-056724ADE37C.mov"
Wednesday
Mike Brown replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Wayne, yes I'm still out here. She's looking good and you'll love her. The 38.1 is a perfect size for 2 people with occasional guest (s). Plus she's a sweet sailing boat. I'll attach a short video of one I was delivering…"
Wednesday
Wayne replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Mike if you’re still out there here is the new boat before commissioning. Should splash by end of this week after 14 months of anticipation! Wayne"
Wednesday
John Hanrahan liked sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed
May 12
John Hanrahan replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Sam, I am just in the process of replacing both of my eyebrow windows.  I have the new ones from Beneteau and am talking with dealer in Florida re Bebeteaus advice. It would be helpful to talk to you about your experience. I have never seen…"
May 7
John Hanrahan posted a blog post

Cabin eyebrow windows

Good morning gang,I have received both port and starboard cabin windows from Beneteau for replacement as the existing leak and are badly etched. Beneteau has referred me to the dealership for installation but I'm having trouble getting a response.   Does anyone have any experience replacing these and any recommendations. JohnSee More
Apr 28
Kerim N replied to Randy Brown's discussion Beneteau 40 Black Mesh Window Covers in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello Randy, New to the group, going through the posts, I have come upon this thread.  I was considering tinting my windows of my Beneteau 43 with a darker tint, but I really like your idea.  So I will copy with…"
Jan 6
Kerim N joined CAN DRAC's group
Thumbnail

Beneteau 40 & 43

A place to exchange thoughts, ideas and discussions about the Beneteau/Oceanis 40 and 43 models.
Jan 6
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2022   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service