SeaKnots

Don't know if anyone will be in NC area during the Haloween holiday, but we are having a "Potluck/Costume party with music". Bring your own covered dish, 6:00pm Friday night Oct. 31 under the gazebo at Sailcraft Marina/Whitaker Creek (not whitaker point) in Oriental, NC on the Neuse River (ICW). Lots of food, music, and fun with other cruisers...so if you're headed south, and in the area, check it out. Any questions, email Ray @ sailingmorgans@yahoo.com. BYOB

Views: 2

Latest Activity

Thilo Kaiser left a comment for Paul Rossmo
"Hi Paul. I got your name from Lind. I am considering a live onboard life style for myself, and would like to chat to people with such an experience. Thilo"
9 hours ago
Mike Brown left a comment for Edward Hart
"Ed I saw your friend request but I think you have the wrong person as I do not own a Cascade. Mike Brown"
yesterday
Doug Crombie commented on S/V Compadre's group Cascade Owners Unite
"Ray, I forwarded your request to a Cascade resource I use here in Oregon, Becker Enterprises. Here is the reply:Doug, Thanks for the note.  However, we do not have any of the Cascade “sugar Scoop” stern modifications.  Tom…"
yesterday
Edward Hart commented on S/V Compadre's group Cascade Owners Unite
"I am looking for a set of plans for a Cascade 29. I am going to post this all over the net to see if anyone has a set."
yesterday
Edward Hart is now friends with Derek McCrea and Doug Crombie
yesterday
Michael Mc Laughlin commented on S/V Compadre's group Cascade Owners Unite
"I'm thinking of selling my Cascade 36 "Transcendence" which is in the Caribbean. Great boat, lots and lots of equipment, in good condition and 2 TransAtlantics under her keel. If anyone is interested let me know and we can…"
Wednesday
Ray Brown updated their profile
Wednesday
Ray Brown commented on S/V Compadre's group Cascade Owners Unite
"Has anyone been able to contact the new owners of the company?  I would like to add the sugar scoop stern with the storage compartment.  Our intention is to join the cruising ranks in 2017 and would love this last addition to Breezin'…"
Wednesday
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: SeaKnots@SeaKnots.com

© 2015   Created by CAN DRAC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service