SeaKnots

Don't know if anyone will be in NC area during the Haloween holiday, but we are having a "Potluck/Costume party with music". Bring your own covered dish, 6:00pm Friday night Oct. 31 under the gazebo at Sailcraft Marina/Whitaker Creek (not whitaker point) in Oriental, NC on the Neuse River (ICW). Lots of food, music, and fun with other cruisers...so if you're headed south, and in the area, check it out. Any questions, email Ray @ sailingmorgans@yahoo.com. BYOB

Views: 1

Latest Activity

Edward Hart shared S/V Compadre's group on Facebook
2 hours ago
Edward Hart commented on S/V Compadre's group Cascade Owners Unite
"I'm Ed Hart and own a 1964 Cascade 29. I just bought her and have not named her yet. I owned another 29, Hooligan, and circumnavigated in her. My boat is now on the hard in Rock Hall Maryland. According to the paper work, the hull was laid up…"
2 hours ago
Edward Hart joined S/V Compadre's group
Thumbnail

Cascade Owners Unite

This is a group for Cascade Yachts (Yacht Constructors Inc.) owners and fans. Based in Portland, OR, they build the Chinook & Cascade sailboats lines.See More
2 hours ago
Andrea posted photos
Monday
Paul Dadd is now a member of SeaKnots
Sunday
foster replied to foster's discussion Spinakker halyard chafe in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello, The halyard broke by chafe in the ring. I was told by the rigger (Fastmast) that it is better to have the block a little over the D ring stay attachement like Sam. Franc has a block on the D ring which is very simple to install. Don't…"
Saturday
Rafa replied to foster's discussion Spinakker halyard chafe in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hi Denis, As you know I'm in the process of installing a furling Spi, so I'm very interested on this topic. Did the halyard broke because of the ring or because of the ufo (hope it is called that way :-)). Another question: could it be…"
Friday
Edward Hart liked S/V Compadre's profile
Friday
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: SeaKnots@SeaKnots.com

© 2014   Created by CAN DRAC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service