SeaKnots

Don't know if anyone will be in NC area during the Haloween holiday, but we are having a "Potluck/Costume party with music". Bring your own covered dish, 6:00pm Friday night Oct. 31 under the gazebo at Sailcraft Marina/Whitaker Creek (not whitaker point) in Oriental, NC on the Neuse River (ICW). Lots of food, music, and fun with other cruisers...so if you're headed south, and in the area, check it out. Any questions, email Ray @ sailingmorgans@yahoo.com. BYOB

Views: 2

Latest Activity

Mike Brown replied to Chris's discussion Quiet-Flush Electric Toilet Repair in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Yes the pumps are fused. Check under the seat in the aft cabin where the house battery is. Not sure which fuse it is as there are several in there."
yesterday
Marlene Anne Sassaman posted a blog post

Welcoming Self Back to Blogging Before retirement there was always time to blog. Journaling and writing articles flowed from my fingers. Click-clacking across the keyboard, nearly as fast as my hig…

Welcoming Self Back to BloggingBefore retirement there was always time to blog. Journaling and writing articles flowed from my fingers. Click-clacking across the keyboard, nearly as fast as my high school typing days breaking the speed/accuracy records of my classmates,  is how I whiled away sleepless nights. My energy level allowed swimming for 45 minutes each morning. Then, keeping in stride with the ad, I ran on Dunkin' in order to paste on a sincere smile as I opened the car door to greet…See More
Monday
culebra717 is now a member of SeaKnots
Jun 23
LOLA left a comment for ___/)ances With Sails
"Hey Dancer.  What have you been up to?"
Jun 23
LOLA left a comment for Andrea
"Hi, where are you guys now?  Are you still sailing?"
Jun 23
James Taylor replied to Craig Beringer's discussion Cruisair Coils need replacing already in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Any other marine air conditioning manufacture's with better history of service than CruiseAir? Our units are ok so far. One of my concerns is the pan rusting away. Some units have plastic pans but not ours. These ac units look fairly easy to…"
Jun 22
Mike Brown replied to sam's discussion water under forward head in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Sam, glad to hear you've found the source of the leak. Glad I could help. Certainly looks like you have some glass work to do in the locker. That should be fun reaching in there and working. And you think the cabinet in the fwd head is a bear…"
Jun 22
sam replied to sam's discussion water under forward head in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Ok, one more trip to the yard...... I inserted a garden hose in the chain locker from the top / hatch and let it  flow. Aha, the leak !   Like someone once said, when you hear hooves, think horses not zebras. Look for the most obvious…"
Jun 22
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: SeaKnots@SeaKnots.com

© 2015   Created by CAN DRAC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service