SeaKnots

We are selling our Bruce Roberts 42 (Heritage I). If you are interested in visiting the boat, from November 2008 it will be in Tortola, BVI's. Please contact us if you need more information: Jordi Tort and Cristina Zander: granazul2007@gmail.com
Mobile: 0034 670 55 66 51

Year : 1984
Current Price : US $ 170,000
Hull Material : Fiberglass
Engine/Fuel Type : Single Diesel
Rigging : Cutter Ketch

Built and outfitted for serious offshore cruising in comfort and safety. READY TO GO

Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder/Designer : O.L.Silvester (Cape Town) Designer : Bruce Roberts
Dimensions: LOA 42’ Beam: 14’5” Displacement: 35,000 lbs
Bridge Clearence : 49’3” Ballast: 8,000 lbs-lead
Draft : 4’5”

Engines: Single inboard Engine HP: 62 Diesel Model: Leyland Tempest
Hours: 2800 Cruising Speed: 6 Kts Max speed: 7.5 Kts
Tankage: Fuel: 130 gallons Water: 90 gallons Holding: 14 gallons

New December 2007
Kiss Marine wind generator.
Two Harken Roller furling, Genoa and Stay sail.
Water Maker, Village Marine, Little wonder 160 ( 160 gallons per day ).
New Main Sail, Super Sailmakers, Fort Lauderdale.
Outboard engine Yamaha Enduro 15HP , 2 stroke.

Build in Cape Town, South Africa, Heritage was constructed to meet the challenges of some of the world’s most treacherous seas. Pulpits and lifelines are extra high for safety and there are 8” bulworks all around for extra safety.

Views: 2799

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a beautiful boat inside and out...I just don't have the $
have you got any other photos? she looks pretty tidy and we will be in the market pretty soon.
we are very familiar with the bruce roberts design and layout. any more info(accom equip etc) would be great
thanks
julie dove
For more information and pictures of Heritage, please check the web site below.

http://www.slocumspraysociety.asn.au/spray_forsale.htm

Jordi

RSS

Latest Activity

Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

Leading ASP.NET Development Company

ASP.NET is a popular web development framework that is widely used by developers and businesses to build robust and scalable web applications. ASP.NET supports a wide range of programming languages, including C# and Visual Basic, which makes it a versatile choice for developers who are familiar with these languages. ASP.NET is designed to be scalable, which means it can handle large amounts of traffic and data. This can be a good choice for businesses that anticipate rapid growth in their user…See More
1 hour ago
Patrick Findaro is now a member of SeaKnots
4 hours ago
Robert & Sandy replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello all, I realise coming into this year old conversation could be somewhat strange though sharing advice is always beneficial.. Our B43 had her port large saloon window repaired under warranty after it developed a gap and obvious leak. The boat…"
Mar 12
dryfirewood is now a member of SeaKnots
Mar 4
zeehag left a comment for ___/)ances With Sails
"bubba died  but he seems tohave sent a nother special boy to me..a scared  confuzed precious  with name pusskins which i changed  to sir puurrcival pusskins.  much more refined name for such a precious furry one.  he is…"
Mar 3
___/)ances With Sails commented on LOLA's group SAILBOATS and SLIPS FOR SALE
"My boats for sale. Search Craigslist/New Orleans/S211_A"
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for Lola
"Happy belated holidays!  I'll email you. "
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for zeehag
"Karen!! Dang!!!!  How did Bubba use up 9 lives already? Sorry to read that, kid."
Feb 22
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service