SeaKnots

sam's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"Nope. Change it out. I have a B43  and changed mine. Taking out the propane tank loc…"

sam replied Aug 22, 2015 to Beneteau Oceanis 40 engine room ventilator

1 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by sam

RSS

Latest Activity

Tevfik added a discussion to the group Beneteau 40 & 43
Thumbnail

Shower drain check valve (non return valve) location on B43

Hi, the water in the front shower drain, when pumped out, seems to partially flowing into the aft shower drain box. And the water pumped out from that seems to be flowing back a little. I think the check valve is malfunctioning but I haven’t been able to locate it. Can anyone help please. Many thanks.See More
Sunday
Bart Landinger left a comment for Klayton Curtis
"Hello Klayton, My name is Bart Landinger and you sent me a letter inquiring about an 80 acres I own near Hyder/Agua Caliente in western Maricopa County. You asked that I email you but there was no email address. I asked an old-timer in the area if…"
Aug 14
Kate Ross updated their profile
Aug 12
Profile IconRoka Games, Jacob Poage, Markus Straub and 4 more joined SeaKnots
Aug 8
Don is now a member of SeaKnots
Aug 2
sam added a discussion to the group Beneteau 40 & 43
Thumbnail

Power Cord change

After 10+ years it was time to change the 50A 125/250 V shore power splitter. It had served well but it was showing signs of degradation due to heat. I also had previously changed out the boat side power inlet connectors to the SmartPlug type, changing out the fittings on the shore power cable to match. I absolutely love the SmartPlug system. No twisting, sure connection, much more surface area, etc.I decided to buy short factory made 25 FT Smartplug power cords as I normally berth stern-to and…See More
Jul 30
Matias Morando liked CAN DRAC's group Beneteau 40 & 43
Jul 29
Matias Morando replied to Matias Morando's discussion Cracked 200l fresh water tank in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello everyone, Thank you VERY much for your answers. Really helpful. It’s a relief to know that the tank can be removed, and if the price is still around 200 euros, then that’s a lot less that what I was expecting, so good news. Will…"
Jul 29
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2019   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service