SeaKnots

SeaKnots Forums (813)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bottom Paint

I am in the process of removing a buildup of bottom paint, I have used VC17 for the Great Lakes and it has been very good. I am however goi…

Started by Ken Lewis

2 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Clint Boram

S/V "WELCOME"

Anyone on the LeftCoast have a line on a 1910-Lawley built yacht, last named "WELCOME"? Last known port was Oakland and she was owned then…

Started by vincent brennan

0 Dec 4, 2008

Planning a winter getaway...not by boat :-)

Hey gang, figured this was a good way to get info/ideas. I'd like to take a vacation in January for about a week from Minnesota to either M…

Started by Kevin

6 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Charles Cohen

Advice-job on a big ship?

Hello, Looking for some advice.... I've been offered a job and have done my research on the owners and ship. All looks great. Now, I am lo…

Started by flea

10 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by LOLA

Winter plans

Is anybody headed for the Bahamas this winter? We are thinking about hanging out at Andros and the Berrys.

Started by Peter Kafer

1 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Veranda

Moody's

are there any Moody owners out there?

Started by Wendy, Matt & Nemo

1 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Michael Claus

TVYachts.com

I am the channel coordinator of www.tvyachts.com and am keen to hear what people think of what we are trying to achieve.....

Started by TVyachts

2 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by TVyachts

State of the economy and cruising

How do you think the current state of the economy will affect us, cruisers? For those looking to use credit to buy a boat, or trying to sel…

Started by Spirit

7 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Suky

Best Boat for Me???

Hey to all,,,I will retire end of year,,and start to live my dream,,of Sailing all over the pacific...I will go to alaska in summer,,and ta…

Started by David J Barbelo

16 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by David J Barbelo

Bavaria 44 2003

We want to buy a blue water sailboat not to high budget. found Bavaria 44 2003 want to know how good is this boat, somebody knows this sail…

Started by Jaime Rodriguez

1 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by Pincoya

RSS

Latest Activity

Patrick Findaro posted discussions
Jun 13
Patrick Findaro posted discussions
Jun 12
Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

Die Besten Funktionen für Sie Entwickelt

Unsere neue Omegle-Alternative hat viel mehr Funktionen als jede andere Website oder App, die Sie finden können. Mit unserer überlegenen Videochat-Technologie haben wir den Omegle-Videoanruf neu erfunden. Es ist so schnell wie Textchat und hat die beste Videoqualität, ermöglicht es Benutzern, dank des glasklaren Bildschirms zu chatten, mit Fremden zu sprechen. Unsere Sicherheitsfunktionen schützen Sie vor Benutzern mit schlechten Absichten. Wir haben auch die beste Live-Support-Linie, die Ihre…See More
Jun 8

Yabancılarla Canlı Görüntülü Konuşun

Ücretsiz kameralı chat Sohbet Odaları, en son teknolojileri kullanan güvenilir bir hizmettir ve kullanıcılarına ücretsiz ve anonim video ve canlı sohbet imkanı sunar. Her gün, milyonlarca kişi güvenli bir şekilde video sohbeti ve hızlıca FreeCam Chat aracılığıyla gerçekleştirir. FreeCam.Chat üzerindeki sohbetlerinizde hiçbir kayıt tutulmaz, gizliliğiniz her zaman ön plandadır. Hizmet, Omegle ve Chatrandom gibi en büyük platformların altyapıları…See More
Jun 3

Cam to Cam Sex Chat – Stranger Cam Chat for Adults

Cam to cam chat is our random chat room where you can see and hear the person you are chatting with in real-time through your webcam. This adult webcam feature adds a layer of intimacy to your conversations, making you feel like you are having a face-to-face conversation in the comfort of your home. At FreeCam.Chat, we offer a free and instant adult chat platform so you can connect with random strangers using your webcam and enjoy erotic cam to cam encounters. Enjoy instant online sexual…See More
Jun 1
The Sail Store updated their profile
May 22
The Sail Store is now a member of SeaKnots
May 22
Matebiz Ltd is now a member of SeaKnots
May 10
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service