SeaKnots

SeaKnots Forums (815)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE GREAT GARBAGE PATCH Interesting story and pictures

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/10/29/ocean.garbage/

Started by Terri

0 Nov 12, 2009

Jessica Watson

Is everyone following Jessica Watson, the young Australian girl attemptinging a solo circumnavigation? Very interesting. www.Jessicawatson.…

Started by John Storring

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by John Storring

Have come to the conclusion that this boat is just what I want! :-) Hylas 70'

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/photo_gallery.jsp?slim=broker&lang=en&ywo=wellington&hosturl=wellington&units=Feet&a

Started by Terri

7 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Terri

Help the OpenCuba.org campaign break 100,000 signatures

Help the OpenCuba.org campaign break 100,000 signatures 

Dear friends, 
As you all know, I am working to assemble a race from Key West to…

Started by JAWS aka John A Webster

2 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by JAWS aka John A Webster

World ARC Rally 2010 Around the World Rally Info and yachts looking for crew & other listing

> > "World Arc 2010 Round The World Rally" in forum "YACHTS LOOKING FOR CREW.". > > -------------------------------------------…

Started by Terri

1 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Terri

34' Pearson vursus 33' Cherubini Raider

First, sorry about my english, but maybe you undertand what I mean. I have to choose between the 34, Pearson and the 33' Cherubinni Raider…

Started by Ted

2 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Phil Prater

Okay...has nothing to do with sailing..but lot's to do with sailing soon to be geezer/geezerettes! enjoy!

http://www.timewarptoys.com/gallery.htm Vintage Toys For Sale - 1950's, 1960's, 1970's - Cool Old Toys, Play Sets, Battery Operated, Pull S…

Started by Terri

2 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Steve Knight

WIFE NEEDS TO SELL BOAT / HUSBAND DIED IN TSUNAMI

I am the owner of the Freedom 39 Pilothouse that was in Samoa for the Tsunami where I lost my beautiful husband. I want all to know my boat…

Started by LOLA

2 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Terri

Canary Islands

Looking for some good anchorages in the Canary Islands. We are currently in Rabat Morocco and will be heading to the Canary Islands in a we…

Started by Rene Slack and Steve Slack

0 Oct 8, 2009

Looking to buy Cal 34 - advice

Looking to buy a CAL 34 MKIII and wondered if there were any owners out there with some words of wisdom. What do you like about your CAL, w…

Started by Dan Stover

1 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by LOLA

RSS

Latest Activity

Patrick Findaro posted discussions
yesterday
Pixlogix Infotech updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconCareer Okay, Frederick Bourgeois, Addy J and 1 more joined SeaKnots
Friday
Jun 13
Jun 12
Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

Die Besten Funktionen für Sie Entwickelt

Unsere neue Omegle-Alternative hat viel mehr Funktionen als jede andere Website oder App, die Sie finden können. Mit unserer überlegenen Videochat-Technologie haben wir den Omegle-Videoanruf neu erfunden. Es ist so schnell wie Textchat und hat die beste Videoqualität, ermöglicht es Benutzern, dank des glasklaren Bildschirms zu chatten, mit Fremden zu sprechen. Unsere Sicherheitsfunktionen schützen Sie vor Benutzern mit schlechten Absichten. Wir haben auch die beste Live-Support-Linie, die Ihre…See More
Jun 8

Yabancılarla Canlı Görüntülü Konuşun

Ücretsiz kameralı chat Sohbet Odaları, en son teknolojileri kullanan güvenilir bir hizmettir ve kullanıcılarına ücretsiz ve anonim video ve canlı sohbet imkanı sunar. Her gün, milyonlarca kişi güvenli bir şekilde video sohbeti ve hızlıca FreeCam Chat aracılığıyla gerçekleştirir. FreeCam.Chat üzerindeki sohbetlerinizde hiçbir kayıt tutulmaz, gizliliğiniz her zaman ön plandadır. Hizmet, Omegle ve Chatrandom gibi en büyük platformların altyapıları…See More
Jun 3

Cam to Cam Sex Chat – Stranger Cam Chat for Adults

Cam to cam chat is our random chat room where you can see and hear the person you are chatting with in real-time through your webcam. This adult webcam feature adds a layer of intimacy to your conversations, making you feel like you are having a face-to-face conversation in the comfort of your home. At FreeCam.Chat, we offer a free and instant adult chat platform so you can connect with random strangers using your webcam and enjoy erotic cam to cam encounters. Enjoy instant online sexual…See More
Jun 1
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service