SeaKnots

After 4 years, I found out that the magnet inside the door was misplaced (About 2 cm below its appropriate position) and did never turn off the interior light. There is no access to door magnet, and it is not possible that this magnet moved by itself. İf it's so, my lamp emitted heat continuously for 4 years increasing duty cycle of the fridge, and also drawing some amps itself.

It is easy to check if you have a battery monitor. Lamp draws appr. 0,20 Amps. You must see this much drop when you close the door. Or you can use your mobile's video camera to be sure that lamp goes off after you've closed the door.

I recommend at least 2008 B43 owners to check this.

Vedat

Views: 320

Replies to This Discussion

Not a problem on my boat. The bulb is burned out and I can't find one to replace it with so we do without the light.

I wish my bulb had burned out years ago. But what a strong and long lasting bulb, continuously illuminating and heating inside the fridge for four years.

interesting. I will check this weekend. I did test with a magnet once to see if it went out(with the door open), but your idea of using a video cam is  a great idea. Love the site!

I am still fighting the sweating issue with a bit of damp wood in the bottle storage area behind the fridge.

Sam

LONGHAWK

2008 B43l hull #9

I  also fight with the sweating issue. What I do is keeping lid of the bottle storage area open for some ventilation. A continuous heat source inside fridge may also increase condensation, so I'll check if sweating reduces after I fix the interior light.

Wow, my bulb had also never been dark, it was always on. Used your idea of using the cell phone in video mode, sure enough it showed the light staying on. Very robust bulb to last four years . I just took the bulb out, as I do not see a quick / simple repositioning of the magnet. I may try gluing a magnet in place someday.

What I did was to fix a magnet to that specific point inside door frame (white plastic surface) to meet the black sensor in front of the bulb. But gluing won't work on that plastic material. So I used a powerful double sided adhesive band.  Now it's OK, after four years. It's not easy to believe but probably all fridges have the same problem.

Hi I just checked my fridge light
The light stays on when fridge door closed.

Before reading this I didn't know that we have a light in it ...  No wodner : The bulb was deep black burned 

RSS

Latest Activity

Patrick Findaro posted discussions
yesterday
Patrick Findaro posted discussions
Wednesday
Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

Die Besten Funktionen für Sie Entwickelt

Unsere neue Omegle-Alternative hat viel mehr Funktionen als jede andere Website oder App, die Sie finden können. Mit unserer überlegenen Videochat-Technologie haben wir den Omegle-Videoanruf neu erfunden. Es ist so schnell wie Textchat und hat die beste Videoqualität, ermöglicht es Benutzern, dank des glasklaren Bildschirms zu chatten, mit Fremden zu sprechen. Unsere Sicherheitsfunktionen schützen Sie vor Benutzern mit schlechten Absichten. Wir haben auch die beste Live-Support-Linie, die Ihre…See More
Jun 8

Yabancılarla Canlı Görüntülü Konuşun

Ücretsiz kameralı chat Sohbet Odaları, en son teknolojileri kullanan güvenilir bir hizmettir ve kullanıcılarına ücretsiz ve anonim video ve canlı sohbet imkanı sunar. Her gün, milyonlarca kişi güvenli bir şekilde video sohbeti ve hızlıca FreeCam Chat aracılığıyla gerçekleştirir. FreeCam.Chat üzerindeki sohbetlerinizde hiçbir kayıt tutulmaz, gizliliğiniz her zaman ön plandadır. Hizmet, Omegle ve Chatrandom gibi en büyük platformların altyapıları…See More
Jun 3

Cam to Cam Sex Chat – Stranger Cam Chat for Adults

Cam to cam chat is our random chat room where you can see and hear the person you are chatting with in real-time through your webcam. This adult webcam feature adds a layer of intimacy to your conversations, making you feel like you are having a face-to-face conversation in the comfort of your home. At FreeCam.Chat, we offer a free and instant adult chat platform so you can connect with random strangers using your webcam and enjoy erotic cam to cam encounters. Enjoy instant online sexual…See More
Jun 1
The Sail Store updated their profile
May 22
The Sail Store is now a member of SeaKnots
May 22
Matebiz Ltd is now a member of SeaKnots
May 10
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service