SeaKnots

Mike Brown's Discussions (522)

Discussions Replied To (444) Replies Latest Activity

"CAEA5280-4642-4EB0-A37A-056724ADE37C.mov Here's a short video I took while deliverin…"

Mike Brown replied May 17 to Farewell all

11 May 17
Reply by Mike Brown

"Wayne, yes I'm still out here. She's looking good and you'll love her. The 38.1 is a…"

Mike Brown replied May 17 to Farewell all

11 May 17
Reply by Mike Brown

"Larry good luck. And remember to use the KISS Method when troubleshooting. Keep It S…"

Mike Brown replied Dec 23, 2021 to B43 Windlass Drainage

3 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by Mike Brown

"Sounds like you need to give that windlass some TLC. I used to clean and apply a lig…"

Mike Brown replied Dec 23, 2021 to B43 Windlass Drainage

3 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by Mike Brown

"Well at least you’ve narrowed it down to the Genoa. I doubt here’s any issue with th…"

Mike Brown replied Oct 9, 2021 to O43: Good tracking on starboard side - poor on port side

8 Oct 9, 2021
Reply by Mike Brown

"I’d also do a test using only the main. The more testing you do the more likely you’…"

Mike Brown replied Sep 27, 2021 to O43: Good tracking on starboard side - poor on port side

8 Oct 9, 2021
Reply by Mike Brown

"Our 43 had a shaft drive. Depending on how much water or fuel that was in her she wo…"

Mike Brown replied Sep 27, 2021 to O43: Good tracking on starboard side - poor on port side

8 Oct 9, 2021
Reply by Mike Brown

"I had a 2008 for 10 years and while there could be slight differences in speed betwe…"

8 Oct 9, 2021
Reply by Mike Brown

"Wayne, yes I’m still here lurking in the shadows haha. I’m glad to hear you’re movin…"

Mike Brown replied Mar 26, 2021 to Farewell all

11 May 17
Reply by Mike Brown

"Hang in there!"

Mike Brown replied Sep 27, 2020 to Farewell all

11 May 17
Reply by Mike Brown

RSS

Latest Activity

Mike Brown replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"CAEA5280-4642-4EB0-A37A-056724ADE37C.mov"
May 17
Mike Brown replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Wayne, yes I'm still out here. She's looking good and you'll love her. The 38.1 is a perfect size for 2 people with occasional guest (s). Plus she's a sweet sailing boat. I'll attach a short video of one I was delivering…"
May 17
Wayne replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Mike if you’re still out there here is the new boat before commissioning. Should splash by end of this week after 14 months of anticipation! Wayne"
May 17
John Hanrahan liked sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed
May 12
John Hanrahan replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Sam, I am just in the process of replacing both of my eyebrow windows.  I have the new ones from Beneteau and am talking with dealer in Florida re Bebeteaus advice. It would be helpful to talk to you about your experience. I have never seen…"
May 7
John Hanrahan posted a blog post

Cabin eyebrow windows

Good morning gang,I have received both port and starboard cabin windows from Beneteau for replacement as the existing leak and are badly etched. Beneteau has referred me to the dealership for installation but I'm having trouble getting a response.   Does anyone have any experience replacing these and any recommendations. JohnSee More
Apr 28
Kerim N replied to Randy Brown's discussion Beneteau 40 Black Mesh Window Covers in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello Randy, New to the group, going through the posts, I have come upon this thread.  I was considering tinting my windows of my Beneteau 43 with a darker tint, but I really like your idea.  So I will copy with…"
Jan 6
Kerim N joined CAN DRAC's group
Thumbnail

Beneteau 40 & 43

A place to exchange thoughts, ideas and discussions about the Beneteau/Oceanis 40 and 43 models.
Jan 6
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2022   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service