SeaKnots

Veranda's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"The Exide EF1453 batteries are listed as starting batteries in the manufacturers lit…"

Veranda replied Sep 3, 2012 to Batteries---the bane of my life

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Paddy Delaney

"Hey Fred, Your link is not working for me....."

Veranda replied Jun 6, 2012 to 42' 2004 Cascade Custom Center Cockpit Cutter for sale

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Fred and Margaret Keith

"Do you have a Nuvi or something like that for your car?  I *believe* they can displa…"

Veranda replied May 20, 2012 to GPS Having Two

3 May 20, 2012
Reply by Veranda

"We have 3 all together.  The main one is mounted at the helm.  The one at the helm r…"

Veranda replied May 19, 2012 to GPS Having Two

3 May 20, 2012
Reply by Veranda

"IMHO a laptop as a primary nav tool is a bit of a waste.  A chartplotter is cheaper…"

Veranda replied Feb 13, 2012 to The Power of Navigation

12 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Paddy Delaney

"I have a pistol grip style and its easy to use.  It just seems to be "natural" as an…"

Veranda replied Jan 25, 2012 to Hand bearing compass

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Steve Knight

"Internet is a little hit and miss for us right now but I'll always voice an opinion…"

Veranda replied Dec 1, 2011 to What are the 20 top items one needs for Blue Water sailing?...just thinking, just thinking

11 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Veranda

"Are you talking about the equipment to travel the high seas or are you talking about…"

Veranda replied Dec 1, 2011 to What are the 20 top items one needs for Blue Water sailing?...just thinking, just thinking

11 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Veranda

"If it runs fine in neutral then most likely its not an engine issue.  Smooth at a va…"

Veranda replied Oct 25, 2011 to Best way to prevent the engine block from vibrating

36 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sherry

"Check the engines alignment.  It sounds as if its way off.  "

Veranda replied Oct 24, 2011 to Best way to prevent the engine block from vibrating

36 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sherry

RSS

Latest Activity

Robert & Sandy replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello all, I realise coming into this year old conversation could be somewhat strange though sharing advice is always beneficial.. Our B43 had her port large saloon window repaired under warranty after it developed a gap and obvious leak. The boat…"
Mar 12
dryfirewood is now a member of SeaKnots
Mar 4
zeehag left a comment for ___/)ances With Sails
"bubba died  but he seems tohave sent a nother special boy to me..a scared  confuzed precious  with name pusskins which i changed  to sir puurrcival pusskins.  much more refined name for such a precious furry one.  he is…"
Mar 3
___/)ances With Sails commented on LOLA's group SAILBOATS and SLIPS FOR SALE
"My boats for sale. Search Craigslist/New Orleans/S211_A"
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for Lola
"Happy belated holidays!  I'll email you. "
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for zeehag
"Karen!! Dang!!!!  How did Bubba use up 9 lives already? Sorry to read that, kid."
Feb 22
olivia scott updated their profile
Feb 11
olivia scott is now a member of SeaKnots
Feb 9
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service