SeaKnots

SeaKnots Forums (812)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gone aground?

They say you are not a true skipper until you admit that you have gone aground...Are you a true skipper?

Started by Andrea

48 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Andrea

Stuart FL - Southpoint Anchorage

Any update on the status of the mooring field at Southpoint? Will we ever get the moorings back?

Started by Kokomo

0 Aug 8, 2008

Best place for used gear?

Every year, lots of boats return from the cruising life with a boat full of gear they no longer need. Where do they go to sell that gear? W…

Started by Spirit

2 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by William M. Link

Managing a Sea-going Galley

Anyone interested in the finer points of managing a galley? Here's where I'm coming from: (1) John Hanna, designer of the famed Tahiti Ke…

Started by Robbie Johnson

29 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Pete

Kidnap case turns to N.Y. and 72-foot catamaran boat named "Serenity"

Have you seen them? From the Boston Herald..."Boston police and the FBI announced this afternoon they now believe Clark Rockefeller may ha…

Started by Andrea

12 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by LOLA

Dodge the bullet (not yet we need all the help we can get)

This is a little late, but the news is better than it was a few weeks ago. The Clean Boating Act of 2006 had left off a long-standing EPA…

Started by Ron Manicom

3 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by John Shasteen

Shipyards in SoCal

My boat is 30 years old, 15+ coats of bottom paint, and now I need to get it all removed. I live in Huntington Beach, and have a quote from…

Started by Buzz Wolf

2 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Jerry

Gone Atop or not? Bridge encounters!

Continuing on the theme created in the "Gone Around" discussion....While underway last weekend I thought of this topic. (For those of you t…

Started by Andrea

5 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Andrea

Deoxidize Fibergalss and all Metals with the same product

Check out Prism Polish and Mirage Sealant and Protectant - www.mppros.com I have used Prism on everything from my boat to my sterling silv…

Started by Lynn

4 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Lynn

Woops and Fun in your life Sailing

I put a few things togeather that brings up the past and maybe you can add and share your Woops and Fun. http://s182.photobucket.com/albums

Started by Dave B

0 Jul 27, 2008

RSS

Latest Activity

Patrick Findaro posted discussions
2 hours ago
Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

Die Besten Funktionen für Sie Entwickelt

Unsere neue Omegle-Alternative hat viel mehr Funktionen als jede andere Website oder App, die Sie finden können. Mit unserer überlegenen Videochat-Technologie haben wir den Omegle-Videoanruf neu erfunden. Es ist so schnell wie Textchat und hat die beste Videoqualität, ermöglicht es Benutzern, dank des glasklaren Bildschirms zu chatten, mit Fremden zu sprechen. Unsere Sicherheitsfunktionen schützen Sie vor Benutzern mit schlechten Absichten. Wir haben auch die beste Live-Support-Linie, die Ihre…See More
Saturday

Yabancılarla Canlı Görüntülü Konuşun

Ücretsiz kameralı chat Sohbet Odaları, en son teknolojileri kullanan güvenilir bir hizmettir ve kullanıcılarına ücretsiz ve anonim video ve canlı sohbet imkanı sunar. Her gün, milyonlarca kişi güvenli bir şekilde video sohbeti ve hızlıca FreeCam Chat aracılığıyla gerçekleştirir. FreeCam.Chat üzerindeki sohbetlerinizde hiçbir kayıt tutulmaz, gizliliğiniz her zaman ön plandadır. Hizmet, Omegle ve Chatrandom gibi en büyük platformların altyapıları…See More
Jun 3

Cam to Cam Sex Chat – Stranger Cam Chat for Adults

Cam to cam chat is our random chat room where you can see and hear the person you are chatting with in real-time through your webcam. This adult webcam feature adds a layer of intimacy to your conversations, making you feel like you are having a face-to-face conversation in the comfort of your home. At FreeCam.Chat, we offer a free and instant adult chat platform so you can connect with random strangers using your webcam and enjoy erotic cam to cam encounters. Enjoy instant online sexual…See More
Jun 1
The Sail Store updated their profile
May 22
The Sail Store is now a member of SeaKnots
May 22
Matebiz Ltd is now a member of SeaKnots
May 10
Profile IconBarry Weiss and Cathy Williams joined SeaKnots
Apr 29
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by