SeaKnots

Would love to find a Beneteau emblem for my car. Anyone have any ideas where one might be found?
Thanks
Carole

Views: 751

Replies to This Discussion

I just checked eBay and there are lots of Beneteau decals for sale on there. Just do an eBay search for "Beneteau" and you will find them easily.
Tks, will do that. Good sailing
Carole
How are those emblems sticked on the boat ?

I don`t want that ther is writen OCEANIS 40 on my boat (for different reasons)
Are those stickers glued on the boat or painted in the Gelcoat ?
The Seahorse is a solid chromed piece that is glued on. You should be able to order one through either a local Beneteau dealer or directly from the factory. They have a parts department you can call. The number is on their website.

The name such as Beneteau 40 and all the stripes are vinyl that are stick on. If you want to remove the Beneteau 40 emblem I would think you can heat it with a hair dryer and it should peel off using a plastic scraper. Just don't get the gel coat too hot or you can damage it.

Alain, are you still scheduled to take delivery in June?
Yes. As it seems, the boat will leave the factory at the 18th of June. If this is right, the boat will be in Luxembourg on the 19th so that i can pay the taxes here ( 15% instead of 21% ). After this, the boat will go to Slovenia ( Koper ). We hope to get it at least on the 15th of July :-)

I just wrote an E-mail to Beneteau asking them if they can deliver the boat without the sticker Beneteau 40. I don`t want people to know how long it in real is :-) 11m82 or 12m15
can someone pls advise me, where i could buy Benetaux stickers. I need. Oceanis 35, benetaux, and the emblem. fotispro@yahoo.com tks for letting me know

RSS

Latest Activity

Mike Brown replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"CAEA5280-4642-4EB0-A37A-056724ADE37C.mov"
2 hours ago
Mike Brown replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Wayne, yes I'm still out here. She's looking good and you'll love her. The 38.1 is a perfect size for 2 people with occasional guest (s). Plus she's a sweet sailing boat. I'll attach a short video of one I was delivering…"
2 hours ago
Wayne replied to Wayne's discussion Farewell all in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Mike if you’re still out there here is the new boat before commissioning. Should splash by end of this week after 14 months of anticipation! Wayne"
2 hours ago
John Hanrahan liked sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed
Thursday
John Hanrahan replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Sam, I am just in the process of replacing both of my eyebrow windows.  I have the new ones from Beneteau and am talking with dealer in Florida re Bebeteaus advice. It would be helpful to talk to you about your experience. I have never seen…"
May 7
John Hanrahan posted a blog post

Cabin eyebrow windows

Good morning gang,I have received both port and starboard cabin windows from Beneteau for replacement as the existing leak and are badly etched. Beneteau has referred me to the dealership for installation but I'm having trouble getting a response.   Does anyone have any experience replacing these and any recommendations. JohnSee More
Apr 28
Kerim N replied to Randy Brown's discussion Beneteau 40 Black Mesh Window Covers in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello Randy, New to the group, going through the posts, I have come upon this thread.  I was considering tinting my windows of my Beneteau 43 with a darker tint, but I really like your idea.  So I will copy with…"
Jan 6
Kerim N joined CAN DRAC's group
Thumbnail

Beneteau 40 & 43

A place to exchange thoughts, ideas and discussions about the Beneteau/Oceanis 40 and 43 models.
Jan 6
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2022   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service