SeaKnots

Put photos, videos here with Make, Model & Year if you like. ~!~*!*

Ok.. I see I have to clarify...LOL... ~!~!~! Though I like that pic of the male figure, I see no MAKE< Model or year indicated.... let's stick to the thread topic of boat eye candy.

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And when my sailing days are over... http://www.danmurdoch.com/Dreamboat/ Love these!!!!
These photos of the 1987 Bayfield 36 Tradition were taken at the Bayfield 2004 Rendezvous in Toronto where we had over 40 Bayfields. This was thought to be the largest gathering of Bayfields ever.
Mac
Attachments:
mine---

Is an awesome boat there sailorette! where are you today??? i'm attempting to go do some errands now..will take it easy...ttyl
i am still in louseyannny---bayfields are sweet boats--designed by gozzard--but mine is a garden ......lol....bigger heavier and slower lolo...just the way i like it sometimes---slow is awesome ....lol.....hans christians are lovely as well--but still have same problems as do mine---built in taiwan lol.....respected inconsistent workmanship lol....leaky teaky but much more money ....go figger lol....i call it chinese water torture lol....
Great sea cat
http://www.hanschristianyachts.com/ Rainy day "eye candy" Hans Christian 41
http://www.buy-a-boat.com/Gozzard44_1999.htm Gozzard 44 What a boat! Will buy an extra Power Ball ticket after sailing today. This one even has bow thruster....not that I need one NOW..LOL
bayfield/gozzards are awesome--but i still like my formosa--gotta admit the 44 is truly spectacular and still a pirate type ship( clipper bows are gorgeous!!)......but i gotta keep my big pig LOL.......
http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/13843 50' Chinese Junk....pretty boat! and a steal at 260,000.!!! :-)

RSS

Latest Activity

Patrick Findaro posted a discussion

What Makes Our AI Soul Song Lyrics Generator Stand Out?

Attention songwriters, musicians, and creative spirits! Ever found yourself searching for that perfect lyric or tune? The wait is over! The MyFreeSongLyrics AI Soul Song Lyrics Generator is your next step to transforming how you craft evocative, memorable, and authentic lyrics for your compositions. At MyFreeSongLyrics, we recognise the magic of a powerful lyric. Thus, we've created an…See More
Tuesday
Profile IconHannahwalters and Cliyerlye joined SeaKnots
Monday
Patrick Findaro posted discussions
Sunday

Duct Cleaning Services in Hawkesbury

Duct cleaning Hawkesbury is a process designed to remove dust, debris, and contaminants from your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system's ducts. Here's what you can typically expect during the process:1. Preparation and InspectionArrival of Technicians: Professional duct cleaners will arrive with specialized equipment like vacuums, brushes, and blowers.Initial Inspection: Before starting, they will inspect your duct…See More
Oct 7
Oct 2

How do I choose the right electric breast pump for me?

The world of breast pumps can be a confusing one! There are a whole range of different products on the market and working out which one best suits your needs can be a little overwhelming! Let's take a look at the two primary categories; manual and electric breast pumps and see how they differ, the advantages and disadvantages of each and how to choose one that will best suit your lifestyle and needs. Choosing the right electric…See More
Sep 30
Sep 26

Main Components of an Electric Bike

An electric bike (e-bike) is a bicycle equipped with an electric motor to assist with propulsion. Located in the front or rear wheel hub. Provides propulsion directly to the wheel. Positioned at the bike's crankset. Transfers power through the bike's chain, offering a natural ride feel and better weight distribution. Provides power to assist the rider, reducing the effort required, especially during uphill climbs or…See More
Sep 25
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service