SeaKnots

Advertisements are taking hold...get ready to see all the flashy ads that make surfin suck.

What ever happen to the good ole days?

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gotta pay for it somehow...and CanDrac didn't come cheap I'm sure. Good ole days? You mean when you had to buy all the magazines and books, keep a set of encyclopedia or make a weekly trip to the library, or just remain totally lacking in knowledge? Those good old days? ;0)
Yeah Larry! Those are them. Ye know, when and where digital women aren't boppin on half the page, there weren't popups that wont go away till ye close em, no colors slammin yer eyes into the back of yer head like set of emergency lights,,,...hope that helps.
Hey /)ances, don't expect to see any of the flashing ads that affect your surfing on SeaKnots. We carefully select and often test the products on the banners you can see on the home page to make sure they are fitting and appropriate for our members. Please, note that the proceeds from this advertising is what covers the maintenance costs to keep the site running. No ads, no SeaKnots, unfortunately. Hope you understand and value our home page recommendations!
Yes sir, I savvy. Thought I saw some really annoying ad the other day show up and was like, "OH NOOOOOO!" Not sure where that ad went or if it was there becuase of the location/signal....who knows, but I have not seen it again. It actually spurred me to interject. I totally get the concept however.

Nevertheless, Im certainly elated to be part of the SeaKnots family. Evenmore, your chimming in to explain builds my confidence with the success of the site and its structure -something ye hardly see with other forums.

Seaknots is one user-friendly forum. -Hands down.

Hope my son and his son live to be part of the Seaknot Community.

Warmest Regards,

___/)
I have AdBlock Plus added in to Firefox. I see the banner ads on the main page and the SeaKnots merchandise block on other pages, but absolutely nothing else. ABP is free. No relationship with the publisher, just a happy customer, yadda yadda yadda.
This mornin I see the ad I was refferin to..."greatglam" - takes up the realestate. Maybe just cause im not a foo foo kind a guy. West Marine, APS,,,ads would appeal to my eye and mind alot easier( ithink I just invited surveys uh ohh). I boater can't afford clothes. Needs for my boat however.

Thanks Dave for th tippage
In case someone is listening who cares, it sure would be nice to have a iPhone-friendly version of the pages from ning.com.

RSS

Latest Activity

Robert & Sandy replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello all, I realise coming into this year old conversation could be somewhat strange though sharing advice is always beneficial.. Our B43 had her port large saloon window repaired under warranty after it developed a gap and obvious leak. The boat…"
Mar 12
dryfirewood is now a member of SeaKnots
Mar 4
zeehag left a comment for ___/)ances With Sails
"bubba died  but he seems tohave sent a nother special boy to me..a scared  confuzed precious  with name pusskins which i changed  to sir puurrcival pusskins.  much more refined name for such a precious furry one.  he is…"
Mar 3
___/)ances With Sails commented on LOLA's group SAILBOATS and SLIPS FOR SALE
"My boats for sale. Search Craigslist/New Orleans/S211_A"
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for Lola
"Happy belated holidays!  I'll email you. "
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for zeehag
"Karen!! Dang!!!!  How did Bubba use up 9 lives already? Sorry to read that, kid."
Feb 22
olivia scott updated their profile
Feb 11
olivia scott is now a member of SeaKnots
Feb 9
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service