SeaKnots

Veranda's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't sweat the navigation. Its all almost line of sight. Sometimes an island in the…"

Veranda replied Aug 27, 2008 to Sailing the BVI

5 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Wyndell

"I spent a few months with a buddy boat that had dive gear including a compressor on…"

Veranda replied Aug 23, 2008 to Scuba diving and cruising

6 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Chris Bone

"The way to reach the most potential buyers is to list her with a broker that will gu…"

Veranda replied Aug 21, 2008 to Selling Hints for Kuan Yin IV motorsailer?

2 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Philipe

"I think you're better off going through an agent. Staying in touch while cruising is…"

Veranda replied Aug 12, 2008 to Offshore insurance recommendations, anyone?

1 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Veranda

"Keylimejay, a member of this site took those pictures in Vero Beach last Thanksgivin…"

Veranda replied Aug 2, 2008 to TIPPING BOAT TO GO UNDER BRIDGE

13 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by PCarrico

"Robert, If you want to start blogging I suggest Blogspot.com Its free, easy to use…"

Veranda replied Jul 29, 2008 to Have you thought about casting off from your day sail and just continue to head south?

26 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Capt Chuck Creel

"For instance, there are some interesting techniques for extending the life of perish…"

Veranda replied Jul 22, 2008 to Managing a Sea-going Galley

29 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Pete

"They make great livaboard boats. If its in decent shape than thats a pretty good pri…"

Veranda replied Jul 19, 2008 to 1983 Pearson 422 For Sale

3 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by ___/)ances With Sails

"You pull into a foreign port and they ask if you've got any firearms on board. You s…"

Veranda replied Jul 11, 2008 to Security on the high seas

141 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by zeehag

"You really want to keep the boat sitting on her lines as much as you can. Get as muc…"

Veranda replied Jul 8, 2008 to Where to pack items.... as for weight and performance..V BERTH or AFT BERTH?

2 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by John Shasteen

RSS

Latest Activity

Patrick Findaro is now a member of SeaKnots
1 hour ago
Robert & Sandy replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello all, I realise coming into this year old conversation could be somewhat strange though sharing advice is always beneficial.. Our B43 had her port large saloon window repaired under warranty after it developed a gap and obvious leak. The boat…"
Mar 12
dryfirewood is now a member of SeaKnots
Mar 4
zeehag left a comment for ___/)ances With Sails
"bubba died  but he seems tohave sent a nother special boy to me..a scared  confuzed precious  with name pusskins which i changed  to sir puurrcival pusskins.  much more refined name for such a precious furry one.  he is…"
Mar 3
___/)ances With Sails commented on LOLA's group SAILBOATS and SLIPS FOR SALE
"My boats for sale. Search Craigslist/New Orleans/S211_A"
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for Lola
"Happy belated holidays!  I'll email you. "
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for zeehag
"Karen!! Dang!!!!  How did Bubba use up 9 lives already? Sorry to read that, kid."
Feb 22
olivia scott updated their profile
Feb 11
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service