SeaKnots

verner j canatsey's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"sweetner to the"

verner j canatsey replied Feb 4, 2009 to New story line: Stranded on a deserted Island

1564 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Sir Clyde Givens Moore

"the main sheets"

verner j canatsey replied Feb 4, 2009 to A story game

1867 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by ___/)ances With Sails

"First thing I'd do is see if they would mind if you put a cleat on the dock in the c…"

verner j canatsey replied Jan 21, 2009 to Rate your marina and others you've experienced.

30 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Mike Brown

"Yes, I didn't realize how many boats there are that are actually gold covered in fib…"

verner j canatsey replied Jan 13, 2009 to Non-Sailing question

8 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by verner j canatsey

"Look up Jack Tar on the Latts and Atts bulletin board www.seafaring.com Go to Greg's…"

verner j canatsey replied Jan 12, 2009 to Help, we are dead in the water.

15 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Harvey Levesque

"Right now I have my boat in my yard but that's because I used it as a pirate ship fo…"

verner j canatsey replied Jan 12, 2009 to Rate your marina and others you've experienced.

30 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Mike Brown

"Right now I have my boat in my yard but that's because I used it as a pirate ship fo…"

verner j canatsey replied Jan 12, 2009 to Rate your marina and others you've experienced.

30 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Mike Brown

"Good morning! I have seen the Formosa and I am really impressed with the boat, also…"

verner j canatsey replied Jan 12, 2009 to Old Timers (people, not boats)

52 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Phil Prater

"You need to start a trip around the world, then you could fix your boat in exotic po…"

verner j canatsey replied Jan 11, 2009 to Old Timers (people, not boats)

52 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Phil Prater

"Thanks guys for all the info. Fortunately I have lots of years doing close maneuveri…"

verner j canatsey replied Jan 9, 2009 to Non-Sailing question

8 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by verner j canatsey

RSS

Latest Activity

John Hanrahan liked sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed
Thursday
John Hanrahan replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Sam, I am just in the process of replacing both of my eyebrow windows.  I have the new ones from Beneteau and am talking with dealer in Florida re Bebeteaus advice. It would be helpful to talk to you about your experience. I have never seen…"
May 7
John Hanrahan posted a blog post

Cabin eyebrow windows

Good morning gang,I have received both port and starboard cabin windows from Beneteau for replacement as the existing leak and are badly etched. Beneteau has referred me to the dealership for installation but I'm having trouble getting a response.   Does anyone have any experience replacing these and any recommendations. JohnSee More
Apr 28
Kerim N replied to Randy Brown's discussion Beneteau 40 Black Mesh Window Covers in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello Randy, New to the group, going through the posts, I have come upon this thread.  I was considering tinting my windows of my Beneteau 43 with a darker tint, but I really like your idea.  So I will copy with…"
Jan 6
Kerim N joined CAN DRAC's group
Thumbnail

Beneteau 40 & 43

A place to exchange thoughts, ideas and discussions about the Beneteau/Oceanis 40 and 43 models.
Jan 6
Kerim N is now a member of SeaKnots
Jan 5
Mike Brown replied to Larry Witty's discussion B43 Windlass Drainage in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Larry good luck. And remember to use the KISS Method when troubleshooting. Keep It Simple Stupid haha. It’s an old and basic concept that dictates you always do the easiest and obvious stuff first. Then if it doesn’t fix it get more…"
Dec 23, 2021
Larry Witty replied to Larry Witty's discussion B43 Windlass Drainage in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Thanks Mike, good advice which I will follow."
Dec 23, 2021
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2022   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service