SeaKnots

Andrea's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Those pictures are priceless! This one is my favorite. "

Andrea replied Aug 3, 2008 to TIPPING BOAT TO GO UNDER BRIDGE

13 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by PCarrico

"I agree - I emailed Jessica who wrote the article to see if there were any additiona…"

Andrea replied Jul 30, 2008 to Kidnap case turns to N.Y. and 72-foot catamaran boat named "Serenity"

12 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by LOLA

"Yes, it hasn't been very public. My father called me the other day to ask if I heard…"

Andrea replied Jul 30, 2008 to Kidnap case turns to N.Y. and 72-foot catamaran boat named "Serenity"

12 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by LOLA

"They're up...have you seen them? What do you think?"

Andrea replied Jul 28, 2008 to Waterfalls coming to the East River by NYC in July. I am not kidding! Look...

9 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Spirit

"Great boat name-especially for the journey you are on."

Andrea replied Jul 28, 2008 to Have you thought about casting off from your day sail and just continue to head south?

26 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Capt Chuck Creel

"Wow, what a change. Congrats on the courage. Were your friends and family supportive?"

Andrea replied Jul 28, 2008 to Have you thought about casting off from your day sail and just continue to head south?

26 Apr 1, 2010

"Hey there Stephen! Great quote. How have you been?"

26 Apr 1, 2010

"Oh no...Ouch! I am glad to hear that there wasn't too much damage. Thanks for sharin…"

Andrea replied Jul 28, 2008 to Gone Atop or not? Bridge encounters!

5 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Andrea

"Hey there Skipper-What a memory! lol! Also, what an interesting excuse to buy a new…"

Andrea replied Jul 27, 2008 to Gone aground?

48 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Andrea

"Thank you to everyone that shared their recommendations. We had a terrific time. The…"

Andrea replied Jul 27, 2008 to Sailing in Turkey, any advice?

13 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Andrea

RSS

Latest Activity

Robert & Sandy replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello all, I realise coming into this year old conversation could be somewhat strange though sharing advice is always beneficial.. Our B43 had her port large saloon window repaired under warranty after it developed a gap and obvious leak. The boat…"
Mar 12
dryfirewood is now a member of SeaKnots
Mar 4
zeehag left a comment for ___/)ances With Sails
"bubba died  but he seems tohave sent a nother special boy to me..a scared  confuzed precious  with name pusskins which i changed  to sir puurrcival pusskins.  much more refined name for such a precious furry one.  he is…"
Mar 3
___/)ances With Sails commented on LOLA's group SAILBOATS and SLIPS FOR SALE
"My boats for sale. Search Craigslist/New Orleans/S211_A"
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for Lola
"Happy belated holidays!  I'll email you. "
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for zeehag
"Karen!! Dang!!!!  How did Bubba use up 9 lives already? Sorry to read that, kid."
Feb 22
olivia scott updated their profile
Feb 11
olivia scott is now a member of SeaKnots
Feb 9
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service