SeaKnots

Take a look at my new eBook ‘Pineapple Chunks With Sardines’ at the Kindle Store. It covers a family’s cruise from San Francisco to the Caribbean.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sounds like fun but i dont do kindle.....

That's a pity, but you can at least see the facebook page for the book, 'Pinapple Chunks With Sardines' and see what the La Cruz anchorage looked like in December 1983. Harv.

RSS

Latest Activity

Tom Cropper and melinda baby are now friends
1 hour ago
Sherry left a comment for melinda baby
"If you need to email me, do it on this site. I will not email you on my private email.  Thank you, "
2 hours ago
melinda baby left a comment for M Dodge
"Hello dear,I'm Melinda by name, this is Important please email me back at (melinda3b3@hotmail.com)thanks,I will be waiting to hear from you soon."
3 hours ago
melinda baby left a comment for Jeff gowland
"Hello dear,I'm Melinda by name, this is Important please email me back at (melinda3b3@hotmail.com)thanks,I will be waiting to hear from you soon."
3 hours ago
melinda baby left a comment for Double-Wide
3 hours ago
melinda baby left a comment for rodney binley
3 hours ago
melinda baby left a comment for Jack Dunnigan
3 hours ago
melinda baby left a comment for Tom Gannon
3 hours ago
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: SeaKnots@SeaKnots.com

© 2014   Created by CAN DRAC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service