SeaKnots

Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

Latest Activity

Michael Cioffi replied to Michael Cioffi's discussion Shower water pump in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"I just saw the youtube clip of the operation. there are two check valves and im sure they are stuck with my wifes hair. LOL thanks Fred"
6 hours ago
Michael Cioffi replied to Michael Cioffi's discussion Shower water pump in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"That is exactly what it is doing and it makes perfect cense. thanks Fred "
6 hours ago
Fred McNeil replied to Michael Cioffi's discussion Shower water pump in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"If the water is moving back and forth with the diaphragm movement, the check valve is stuck open. This may not  require a new diaphragm if the check valve just needs to be freed. The link below is from Whale on the rebuild, hope it…"
6 hours ago
"How long did the entire trip take "
6 hours ago
Mike Brown replied to Michael Cioffi's discussion Shower water pump in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"The trip went well although the stretch from NYC across LI Sound and all the way up to Boston was a bit rough at times. We had winds on the nose ranging from 20-30kts and the typical 5-6' sloppy seas that go with it. Their new Jeanneau is a…"
7 hours ago
"Ya see, thats why you da man. LOL I hope your having a great trip? Hows that new Jeanneau?"
7 hours ago
Mike Brown replied to Michael Cioffi's discussion Shower water pump in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Mike, haha yes I do, but Dave already beat me to it. I would have answered sooner but was cruising by your neck of the woods delivering a brand new Jeanneau 469 with the owners on board from Philly to Boston.  BTW try cleaning the surfaces of…"
10 hours ago
Dorothy Johnson shared David Marcussen's photo on Facebook
Monday
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: SeaKnots@SeaKnots.com

© 2014   Created by CAN DRAC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service