SeaKnots

SeaKnots Forums (802)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

R2D2

SORRY PEOPLE ABOUT THE MISUNDERSTADING IN THE R2D2'S   WE ARE 100% OUT OF THE OLD VERSION at $51.00   The new version is for members $81.00…

Started by ROB GARVEY

0 Oct 18, 2010

Emergency repiars at sea- Photo essay

Hello all- I'm putting together a photo collection of "Emergency repairs made at sea" mostly from photos I have collected along the way. T…

Started by Scott Fratcher

5 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Steve Knight

Tide app

I imagine that most of you already know about this excellent program, WXtides, but I will post this link anyway. If you need to know the ti…

Started by Tom

3 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Capt. John

Knife Sharpening Svc.

I am thinking about starting a knife sharpening service to operate out of my boat as extra income to me and a service to all.  Currently I…

Started by Al Voisine

4 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Tom

Want to read a good book on line?

A portion of the Book,...AN ISLAND TO ONESELF which you can read on line at :http://www.janesoceania.com/suvarov_tom_neale/   A wave caught…

Started by LOLA

1 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Liv

Catamaran sailing in gale- Video

Here is a video of a Catana 582 sailing in gale conditions in the Southern ocean. It's interesting to see the sea conditions, the long brea…

2 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Terri

BEST MOVIES ABOUT SAILING

Let's build a collective list of sailing movies! Here's the first one: DEAD CALM featuring Nicole Kidman and Sam Neill

Started by Franc

61 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by LOLA

KILLER BEES

KILLER BEES / AFRICANIZED BEES   DO ...... AND I SAY DO AND WILL ATTACK A BOAT.   UNREAL HOW THEY ATTACKED MY TRAWLER TODAY  3 MILES OFF SH…

Started by ROB GARVEY

3 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by SirFrancisDrake

Snorkeling with giant mantas- Photo essay

Went snorkeling with the mantas of Bora Bora a few days back. The full photo collection is here- http://www.yachtwork.com/photo-manta.htm

0 Aug 20, 2010

Inexpensive Marinas/Boat Yards

I am looking for an inexpensive boat yard (80.00 per month or less) with haul out capeability so I can paint my bottom and do other minor s…

Started by Al Voisine

0 Aug 20, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Robert & Sandy replied to sam's discussion eyebrow salon window re-bed in the group Beneteau 40 & 43
"Hello all, I realise coming into this year old conversation could be somewhat strange though sharing advice is always beneficial.. Our B43 had her port large saloon window repaired under warranty after it developed a gap and obvious leak. The boat…"
Mar 12
dryfirewood is now a member of SeaKnots
Mar 4
zeehag left a comment for ___/)ances With Sails
"bubba died  but he seems tohave sent a nother special boy to me..a scared  confuzed precious  with name pusskins which i changed  to sir puurrcival pusskins.  much more refined name for such a precious furry one.  he is…"
Mar 3
___/)ances With Sails commented on LOLA's group SAILBOATS and SLIPS FOR SALE
"My boats for sale. Search Craigslist/New Orleans/S211_A"
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for Lola
"Happy belated holidays!  I'll email you. "
Feb 22
___/)ances With Sails left a comment for zeehag
"Karen!! Dang!!!!  How did Bubba use up 9 lives already? Sorry to read that, kid."
Feb 22
olivia scott updated their profile
Feb 11
olivia scott is now a member of SeaKnots
Feb 9
ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2024   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service