SeaKnots

SeaKnots Forums (461)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tac Failure on Ben 40

Over the past two years we have experienced an intermittent failure of our Tac on the Ben 40. Essentially, during a long motor sail, the ta…

Started by Ed English

1 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Bruce Bogdanoff

Monohull VS Catamaran

Monohull sailboats are obviously the most common for cruisers, but I've noticed a lot more people starting to go with Catamarans recently.…

Started by Kevin

31 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Le bois Mark

Tac Failure on Ben 40

Over the past two years we have experienced an intermittent failure of our Tac on the Ben 40. Essentially, during a long motor sail, the ta…

Started by Ed English

0 Jun 24, 2014

Yanmar 4jh4AE

Hi, Does anyone know if the Yanmar 4jh4AE has any anode? Saludos.

Started by Rafa

1 May 9, 2014
Reply by Rafa

bosun chair vs harness

Hi, I am looking for the best alternative to climb the sail mast. My final list puts ATN mastclimber and the Brion Toss harness. I see the…

Started by Jose-Maria Castro

4 May 1, 2014
Reply by Catboatchuck

Short SHAFT SEAL NEEDED

I have a need for a short shaft seal 5  1/4 inches is best       could be 5 1/4 I inch on one end  2 inch on the other. Any sources are app…

Started by LOLA

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by LOLA

Rub Rail Removal

I have a question about my 1968 Cal 2-30 (Lapworth Design). It has an aging and broken rub rail (what I think is not the original design fo…

Started by Scot Henry

0 Apr 7, 2014

SLIPPING OUR EURO BUILT 43 (HULL 315)

Our local yacht club that operates a railway line slipping cradle has been put on notice by a couple of "worryites" that maybe the structu…

Started by Robert & Sandy

0 Mar 20, 2014

Moving on

I've joined the dark side, sold the boat and bought a Catana 43.. yes a catamaran !! I have really appreciated the information sharing here…

Started by Gavin White

0 Feb 10, 2014

Moving on

I've joined the dark side, sold the boat and bought a Catana 43.. yes a catamaran !! I have really appreciated the information sharing here…

Started by Gavin White

0 Feb 10, 2014

RSS

ADVERTISE ON SEAKNOTS CONTACT US AT: 
candrac@sailforwater.com

© 2017   Created by CAN DRAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service